Amazon

New Articles

Send an E-mail to yourself in Future: How to write??



At childhood, I write daily interesting things in a diary. When I read these articles after two to three years later, it gives me lots of happiness and I learn a lot of thins by reading such things. I laughed to myself about reading me. Reading some past achievement articles fills confidence in me.

Now, technology changes very fast. In this Email and WhatsApp era, if someone said that you can send an email to yourself in the future. Yes, You read right. 

So, let's look into how to send future emails to yourself.

Do this for sending Email for yourself in the future:  

Step1:
>>Go to this URL site https://www.futureme.org The site is look like shown in the image.

FutureMe website 

In Dear FutureMe, textbox Write a message that you want to send yourself in the future. In DELIVERED IN toolbar select year or choose a specific date by clicking on it. 

Step 2:
If you want to make this message private or want to share this message public on FutureMe website, select any one of interest choice of yours.
and finally, add your Email address on which you want to deliver a message in the future.

Step 3:
The FutureMe site sends you a confirmation page on your email for checking that it is you that do this. By clicking on the message you see a below window. 
Email Confirmation on FutureMe.org

In that window, you just want to add your password for FutureMe website account. By doing this an account with respective email address is created automatically on FutureMe website.

What People's review about FutureMe.org 

One of the members of this site write about "FutureMe".org as


"I love this. I've sent myself 5 letters so far and every year it's a surprise. Because I forget so easily. It turns into such a deep reflective process, that I usually weep and laugh while I write."
- Margaret 

Member since 2011


There is the most famous message written on FutureMe publically as follows

Dear FutureMe, 
I want to start saying to you... "I love you" and I am proud of you! Look how far I, ve come!! Look at yourself! now at my very own new home, enjoying a 100% debt free life! and financial freedom!! 

As I imagined in the past, my new house is beautiful! I love the decoration, the big windows, in which the warmth of the sunlight and the moonlight and the beauty of the mountains make my home absolutely radiant and spectacular! 

I love your main room, as well...........read more Click Here.



No comments